Installation & Licensing

ice_blitz69
Message 1 of 6 (1,229 Views)

Autocad Blank screen when activating

1229 Views, 5 Replies
03-17-2011 03:02 AM

hey guys im having trouble activating autocad because when i click activate theres only a blank screen, i have done like 3 different things to fix this problem but its still not working.

I have done the internet setting/zone/0 and set the flags to 0.

I have run as administrator in CMD and typed in regsvr32 jscript.dll and regsvr32 jbscript.dll or something and it succeded.

I have installed java and everything and its still not working.

I have enabled ActivateX in internet options to allow java scripts.

what am i doing wrong?

My computer Specs are

Windows 7 ultimate, 8Gig RAM, 3.2GHZ, 4tb harddrive, 9800 GTS Nvidia card and more.

Product Support
hashim.mundol
Message 2 of 6 (1,226 Views)

Re: Autocad Blank screen when activating

03-17-2011 03:19 AM in reply to: ice_blitz69

Please try 

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/3DS-MAX-2011-Blank-no-radio-buttons-activation-...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

ice_blitz69
Message 3 of 6 (1,212 Views)

03-17-2011 04:57 AM in reply to: ice_blitz69

Nope its still not working, I have even disabled my windows firewall, and disabled Avast anti virus and I have even deleted Internet Explorer 8. And i have tried it in dianogstic, can you help me abit more, like Use TEAMVIEWER 5 to see my screen and control my computer to help me.

thanks, PS i need to activate soon otherwise i will fail my course because I am behind in studies.

Product Support
hashim.mundol
Message 4 of 6 (1,206 Views)

03-17-2011 05:18 AM in reply to: ice_blitz69

Pelase try as new admin user in Diagnostics mode

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

ice_blitz69
Message 5 of 6 (1,144 Views)

03-18-2011 04:20 PM in reply to: ice_blitz69

I tried using Diagnostic start up but it doesn't work, when i open AutoCAD it opens and closes and doesnt even get to the TRY NOW or Activate part.

MarketaJ
Message 6 of 6 (584 Views)

09-16-2011 12:05 AM in reply to: ice_blitz69

Do you have WIN7 operating system? If yes, solution is to create new user account on your computer with admin rights.

Then, try to activate a product from within this new account!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube