Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad Blank screen when activating

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
ice_blitz69
1514 Views, 5 Replies

Autocad Blank screen when activating

hey guys im having trouble activating autocad because when i click activate theres only a blank screen, i have done like 3 different things to fix this problem but its still not working.

I have done the internet setting/zone/0 and set the flags to 0.

I have run as administrator in CMD and typed in regsvr32 jscript.dll and regsvr32 jbscript.dll or something and it succeded.

I have installed java and everything and its still not working.

I have enabled ActivateX in internet options to allow java scripts.

what am i doing wrong?

My computer Specs are

Windows 7 ultimate, 8Gig RAM, 3.2GHZ, 4tb harddrive, 9800 GTS Nvidia card and more.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
hashim.mundol
in reply to: ice_blitz69

Please try 

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/3DS-MAX-2011-Blank-no-radio-buttons-activation-...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 6
ice_blitz69

Nope its still not working, I have even disabled my windows firewall, and disabled Avast anti virus and I have even deleted Internet Explorer 8. And i have tried it in dianogstic, can you help me abit more, like Use TEAMVIEWER 5 to see my screen and control my computer to help me.

thanks, PS i need to activate soon otherwise i will fail my course because I am behind in studies.

Message 4 of 6
hashim.mundol

Pelase try as new admin user in Diagnostics mode

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 6
ice_blitz69

I tried using Diagnostic start up but it doesn't work, when i open AutoCAD it opens and closes and doesnt even get to the TRY NOW or Activate part.

Message 6 of 6
MarketaJ

Do you have WIN7 operating system? If yes, solution is to create new user account on your computer with admin rights.

Then, try to activate a product from within this new account!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report