Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad Architecture 2013 fails to install from installation CD

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
oasisdesigns
340 Views, 2 Replies

Autocad Architecture 2013 fails to install from installation CD

Installation fails when it gets to Content Service with installer error code 2738.  I previously had a successful installation on this machine where the software would run but I couldn't access the content libraries.  The dialogue box would come up with nothing there.  I tried uninstalling everything, including folders and registry keys, but now re-install doesn't work.  I've attached the install log.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Did you run CC cleaner? That is happening because you had the version previously installed.

I also see that you dont have admin rights on your system, at least reading the log.

Can you fix that?

Message 3 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: f_bastos_pinto

Hello Christine,

I believe Frederico is spot on in that you may have remnants of the previous install preventing a new one from completing. There are a couple other "non-supported" clean uninstall processes listed here, along with our "supported" method.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report