Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2015 trial: License status 2.10.0

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
peterbg
18490 Views, 7 Replies

Autocad 2015 trial: License status 2.10.0

Hello,
I`ve faced a problem instaling the new Autocad 2015 in its trial mode.
Five days ago I`ve instaled it on an old instalation of Win 7 64bit platform but it wasn`t stable and I decided to reinstall my Windows. After the reinstalation of the Windows and Autocad the following error ocured: License status [2.10.0]. And the only option to start Autocad is to Activate it first. There is no trial option. It is imposible the trial period to be expired because the Acad 2015 was released a week or two ago.
 The register entry is:
4232 2014/05/01 19:39:36 Reason=License install
4232 2014/05/01 19:39:36 ComputerName=PP
4232 2014/05/01 19:39:36 OS=6.1.7601.Service Pack 1
4232 2014/05/01 19:39:36 ShortCode=NQG10C8213UZN5CYNKQ2S4DDAH19ZELZ
4232 2014/05/01 19:39:36 LicenseStatus=2.10.0

Can you tell me will It be possible to install it in Trial mode or the trial mode is mission imposible?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
jessica.t
in reply to: peterbg

Hello and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Apologies but we may be looking at a possible, mission impossible. But first please see this solution and let me know if it helps resolves the issue. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 8
peterbg

😞 I`ve deleted the license files but unfortunately It didn`t work.
Do I have any other option different than reinstaling the OS once again?
Do you think  that a brand new instalation of the operating sistem will help or it`s a pre lost battle?

Message 4 of 8
peterbg

A preinstalation of the Operating sistem didn`t help also.
I`ve made a brand new instalation of the Operating sistem. And downloaded a new copy of Autocad 2015 and instaled it, but I`ve faced the same problem. The same screen apears.
I can`t make my survey of Advance steel 2015 with out working Autocad 2015.
Please help.

Message 5 of 8
JDMather

I read somewhere that information about the install is written somewhere in an "out-of-bounds" track of the HDD that isn't even touched by a reformat.  Any reinstall of the OS or system date might be seen as an attempt to defeat the trial record.

Everything I've written could all be a bunch of smoke, but I'm just saying... ...I think your only recourse is to Activate or use a different machine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 6 of 8
peterbg
in reply to: JDMather

That was the problem.
Thank you.
Message 7 of 8
gsteele79
in reply to: jessica.t

i'm trying to install the autodesk 2015 trial verson on my laptop.  i can not get any of the programs to download as i get a failed to download message. please help 

Message 8 of 8
jessica.t
in reply to: gsteele79

Hi @gsteele79,

Please take the following steps to help ensure a successful download:

• In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, remove pop-up blockers and allow access to all *autodesk.com sites.
  • In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, delete cookies, temporary internet files, and history.
  • Turn off your personal firewall or VPN, if you use one.
  • Disable UAC
  • Close and reopen your preferred browser.
  • Re-download from the Virtual Agent

If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know. Or please "Accept as a Solution" if this post resolves your issue so that others with this same question can more easily find an answer. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report