Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2013 Will not find Network License

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
AIEAdmin
5164 Views, 3 Replies

Autocad 2013 Will not find Network License

I have a 64-bit machine that I am loading With AutoCAD 2013. We have a network license for 3 seats of Autocad, 1 of Revit Structural and one of Revit MEP. The licenses have all been updated to 2013. However, When I load AutoCAD 2013 64-bit on this machine The flexnet license finder window pops up and no valid license can be found.

As I said, I am installing AutoCAD 2013 on a 64-bit machine. The Network License Manager is on a Server 2003 32-bit machine. We are just moving up to 64-bit machines. Other 32-bit machines are able to launch AutoCAD 2012 and earlier. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: AIEAdmin

You need a 2013 license file and you need to update your network license manager. 

Please call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:

http://en.autodesk.ca/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=9719649&id=9830778

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 2 > Network

You will need to provide your serial number and ethernet ID of the license server.

You can get the new license manager here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Autodesk-Network-License-Manager-2013/m-p/33873...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
bminteract
in reply to: TravisNave

"You need a 2013 license file and you need to update your network license manager."

I have already done both of these. That is what is vexing me.

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: bminteract

Did you ensure that your license manager is showing 2013 licenses available?  What shows in your status enquiry and your debug log?  You can post them here if you'd like.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report