Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2012 installation finishing early when deployed through SCCM

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
nikoboivin
347 Views, 2 Replies

Autocad 2012 installation finishing early when deployed through SCCM

Hi,

We're trying to deploy Autocad 2012 silently through SCCM 2007 SP3.  The installation is 64 bits running on 64 bits Windows 7 boxes.  When deployed, the installation works fine and everything gets installed, but the original setup.exe quit almost instantly, with the remaining msis still running in the background.  This is a problem for us as other programs then try to get deployed, but since the installation is still running, they fail and we're not able to get the correct exit code for the autocad installation either.

Is there a way to get the process to stay on as long as the installation is not completed and to return the correct exit code to SCCM?

Thanks

PS : Here's the installatio command we're running : %~dp0setup.exe /qb /I %~dp0ACAD2012_64FR.ini /language fr-fr

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
asburyj
in reply to: nikoboivin

Hi and welcome to the forum. I think you need to put a /w in there to make it wait. So you could use %~dp0setup.exe /qb /w /I %~dp0ACAD2012_64FR.ini /language fr-fr

Jeffry Asbury
Message 3 of 3
nikoboivin
in reply to: asburyj

Thanks Jeffry, I'll try it this morning and report back. I really hope it's this easy.

Nicolas

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report