Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2012 crashes on boot up HELP!!

14 REPLIES 14
Message 1 of 15
jhardee
11292 Views, 14 Replies

Autocad 2012 crashes on boot up HELP!!

I get a fatal error unhandled e0434352h exception at 7c812afbh when 2012 loads up. This is a  new upgrade I just downloaded. Any help on resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated.

14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
TravisNave
in reply to: jhardee

Typically this error has to do with a problem in your Microsoft .NET Framework.  You probably need to uninstall older versions and reinstall .NET Framework 3.5 SP2 and/or .NET Framework 4.0. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 15

I'm getting the same error.  I've tried every "solution" I could find online but no luck.  Were you able to resolve this?

Message 4 of 15
avto
in reply to: rosemary.maclellan

Beside corrupted .NET, often times this error could also relate to inadequate graphics cards/drivers for ACAD 2012.

You can check your video card and video drivers against Autodesk Certified Graphics Hardware list.

in many cases disabling hardware acceleration can help with this error.

1. Right-click the ACAD 2012 icon on your desktop > Properties
2. By default the Target is: " "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2012 - English\acad.exe"”
3. Add a space and then /nohardware at the end, so the new Target would be:

"C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2012 - English\acad.exe"" /nohardware
4. Apply > OK > launch ACAD 2012

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 15
pleru
in reply to: avto

Hello,

I'm getting the same error with AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012 French  and Vault Pro 2012 French

the error is : ERREUR FATALE: Unhandled e0434352h Exception at 7c812afbh

When i open my Vault  (Vault Pro 2012 French release) from Civil 3D 2012 (french realese)

=> in the Civil 3D prospector :

right clic on Project

Connect to Vault

User Name: Administrateur

Password :

OK

and the error is : ERREUR FATALE: Unhandled e0434352h Exception at 7c812afbh

Best regards

Philippe

Message 6 of 15
rosemary.maclellan

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion but the error still persists.  Since this version of AutoCAD works for another user with the exact same hardware the video card doesn't appear to be the issue.

Message 7 of 15
pleru

Hello,

I'm getting the same error with AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012 French  and Vault Pro 2012 French

the error is : ERREUR FATALE: Unhandled e0434352h Exception at 7c812afbh

When i open my Vault  (Vault Pro 2012 French release) from Civil 3D 2012 (french realese)

=> in the Civil 3D prospector :

right clic on Project

Connect to Vault

User Name: Administrateur

Password :

OK

and the error is : ERREUR FATALE: Unhandled e0434352h Exception at 7c812afbh

Best regards

Philippe

Message 8 of 15
TravisNave
in reply to: pleru

You need to use the .NET Framework cleanup tool, then reinstall .NET Framework and repair AutoCAD.  This is a known issue. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 9 of 15
pleru
in reply to: TravisNave

Hello,

I have uninstall all composents of:

French Vault Client Pro 2012

French Vault Server Pro 2012

French Civil 3D 2012

French SQL Server 2008

.NET Framework 4

.NET Framework 3.5

.NET Framework 3.0

but after the new install the error is the same : Unhandled e0434352h Exception at 7c812afbh when I open the Vault from the prospector of Civil 3D 2012

Regards

Phil

Message 10 of 15
TravisNave
in reply to: pleru

.NET Framework issues can be resolved using the .NET Framework Cleanup Tool. More information about this tool can be found at my discussion thread here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/NET-Framework-Cleanup-Tool-for-Unhandled-Except...

Good Luck!

Autodesk Forums:
Message 11 of 15
pleru
in reply to: TravisNave

Hello, I have uninstall: Vault Client Vault Server Civil 3D SQL Server all version of .NET and I have use .NET Framework Cleanup Tool but after the new installation the error is again the same. Regards Phil
Message 12 of 15

I had tried this solution already but I'm still getting the error message: Unhandled e0434352h Exception at 7c812afbh

Message 13 of 15
MBWalker

I am having the same problem except my fatal error reads:

FATAL ERROR:  Unhandled e0434352h Exception at fd63cacdh

For whatever reason I received a message to set the .dwg file extension to AutoCAD - which I did.

The files failed to display the normal logo, after I reasigned the extension to AutoCAD.

So far I have re-installed AutoCAD 3 times to no avail.

Presently I am running both AutoCAD LT 2012 and AutoCad 2012 on the same machine.

LT is working just fine, no crashes.

Message 14 of 15
jbokic

Yesterday my PC started to get the Unhandled Exception e0434352h error when trying to launch Civil 3D 2011, although AutoCAD 2010 would still load properly.  I tried removing the .NET Framework 4 and downgraded to the certified drivers for my hardware but the error persisted.

On WIndows 7 and Vista PC's, the .NET Frameworks 2.0 SP2, 3.0 SP2 and 3.5 SP1 are now a part of the OS so the .NET cleanup utility will not remove them.  I followed the instructions at the link http://blogs.msdn.com/b/astebner/archive/2007/03/26/how-to-repair-the-net-framework-2-0-and-3-0-on-w... to repair the .NET Framework files (open a command prompt as an administrator and type "sfc /scannow"), then ran a repair on Civil 3D 2011 via Control Panel -> Programs to get Civil 3D working again.

Message 15 of 15
m.ghareb

I used this solution and it works , Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report