Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2011 download student version

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
marko_lenders
9098 Views, 5 Replies

Autocad 2011 download student version

Hi guys, i am a student and i'd like to download Autocad 2011 - 64 bit - italian version. Unfortunately i can't make it on student community because there is only english, french and spanish version. I'm not interesting at moment to use the new version (2012), i really need the last version of autocad 2011 64 bit.

where i can find on autodesk web site the way to download it???

Can you help me?

thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: marko_lenders

Hi, contact with the autodesk help,it must be something wrong with your account. My Student account offers me Autocad 2011 on English, Czech, German, Polish,Russian, French, Hungarian, Spanish and Italian, Both  32 & 64 bit. Another option,  if you know somebody with the Autocad dvd, install it with the student serial number you get when you request to download the english or spanish version.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

i have presicly the same problem but i need 32 bit english virtion

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

infact, i do not have a dvd drive

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Hi guys, i am a student and i'd like to download Autocad 2011 - 64 bit - italian version. Unfortunately i can't make it on student community because there is only english, french and spanish version. I'm not interesting at moment to use the new version (2012), i really need the last version of autocad 2011 64 bit.

where i can find on autodesk web site the way to download it???

Can you help me?

thank you

Message 6 of 6
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the community..

AutoCAD 2011 is retired non-supported product.  Students are not entitled to it.   Why do you need such an old version?  Students can only request the 2014-2017 version.

Update:  Also your posting is word for word as the original poster is...  What's up with that?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report