Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2010 LT install on new computer

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
gibsonb.construction
628 Views, 1 Reply

Autocad 2010 LT install on new computer

I had a licensed operational vesison of Autocad 2010 LT on my computer and had a program / system failure which required a complete re-install. To do so I had to download the file direct form Autodesk to install. (No longer have the physical media)

I have completed the download and done the following:

First----I exported my Autocad License using the LTU to save it to Autodesk servers 

Second---- I uninstalled the existing version of Autocad 2010 LT from my computer

Third---I launched and installed the new version from the link provided by Autodesk.

Fourth--I completed the install and it reported as being successful

Now I have two issues........First the new 64 bit LTU will not launch and allow me to import my license - - I get the following error

Inline image 1

Finally if I lauch Autocad 2010 LT from the shortcut or the program file location it will not complete -- -just comes up and stays unresponsive for a few minutes and then closes on its on....NO command prompts are ever available.

PLEASE help.....I need Autocad for work and this is getting frustrating......I know it's something simple --- I just need a little assistance.

Thanks.

Brian Gibson
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi gibsonb.construction,

Another option here just so you can use the software again is for us to manually activate your License instead of using the License Transfer Utility.

To do so, please Private Message me (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) your Serial Number and Request Code. Click here on how to generate a Request Code: http://autode.sk/yj9Ukr.

Along with providing you an Activation Code, I will also provide you the download link for your Autocad 2010 LT - 64 bit.

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report