Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2007 download to PC with Windows 7 Ultimate

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
6639 Views, 8 Replies

Autocad 2007 download to PC with Windows 7 Ultimate

I am the proud owner of an Autocad 2007 program, purchased right about 2007 and with all of the proper documents, but am getting compatibility resistance when post-download to a PC with Windows 7 Ultimate running system. This is the first time the program has been out of its wrapping (ok, I am a little behind!). Since I recently purchased and loaded a full Revit Architecture 2013 package, I was attempting to use the AutoCAD program to supplement/add to my building model program(s).

What do I have to do to make AutoCAD 2007 work on my PC?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Unsupported: your best bet is to try a 3rd party tool many swear works called LONGBOW.

A thought: since REVIT versions are "islands" ( you can save down, anyone on a version ahead of you can't either), you always want to make sure anyone you exchange files with is also committed to Revit 2013 only. Its not as flexible as AutoCAD.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous

how to download autocad 2007 plss tell......??

Message 4 of 9
Mark.Lancaster

Autocad 2007 is a 10 yr old product and has long been retired. No download for it. Why do need such an old version?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Not sure how you got this, but...I actually OWN the 2007 program, I do not NEED it. I needed a patch to allow it to work with a new operating system.
Message 6 of 9
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

My reply was not for you..  @Anonymous asked today to have a download link for AutoCAD 2017

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Ah ha! Your reply came through my email, appeared as though you were responding directly. I responded through the email...sorry.

Message 8 of 9
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous,

Thank you for your post, the operating system is considered unsupported for the product.

AutoCAD 2007 was not tested to run on Windows 7. This doesn't mean it will not work but most likely with all the OS updates & new component products, it will fail or eventually fail. Here is a link to review the system requirements.

Please "Accept As Solution" if a reply has helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 9 of 9
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: leaveAlone

@leaveAlone

Do to security risks I will (and others should) not click on your provide links but under the Crack link, are you actually providing a method in how to crack the activation?

Mark Lancaster

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report