Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2002 licensing question

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
320 Views, 1 Reply

Autocad 2002 licensing question

Where I work we have 2 standalone Autocad 2002 licenses.

One of the licenses is used in one room, and the other license is used in another room.

Is it ok to have one of the licenses installed in multiple computers in one room as long as Autocad is only used on one computer in that office at any given time?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Allowances for an additional installation can be found by reading your End User License Agreement.  Typically with the newer release EULA, you are allowed one additional installation on another computer (i.e. laptop) under the condition that the additional installation is only used by you and that only one is used at a time. 

This does not allow for multiple installations and activations for multiple computers and users.  You have one license for one user and computer along with your additional installed and activated seat for home or otherwise 'away from work' purposes. 

Read your EULA for more information. 

Ultimately, you would benefit from a network licensed seat of AutoCAD. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report