Installation & Licensing

sunthar
Message 1 of 2 (125 Views)

AutoDesk2014 - LT - Your product cannot be registered in australia, error code 7

125 Views, 1 Replies
07-02-2013 12:56 AM

Hello there, I have purchased a copy of AutoDesk2014 - LT on Amazon on Saturday with the intention of using it in US. I have a staff here on training in Australia where I have a loaded the copy of AutoDesk LT 2014 so I can train him and send him back to US. I am unable to activate the product either via activate button on the application or via the online registration page. Appreciate if someone can shed some light.

*Expert Elite*
DarrenP
Message 2 of 2 (109 Views)

Re: AutoDesk2014 - LT - Your product cannot be registered in australia, error co

07-02-2013 06:02 AM in reply to: sunthar

You can use the online method to activate your license here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?id=18424632&siteID=123112

Or you can can call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 1 > (Stand-alone)

Asia / Pacific: 65.6735.5688
Europe / Middle East / Asia: 41.32.723.9595

You will need to provide your serial number and the request code.

no gurantee they will let you activate it since your in another country

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube