Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoDAD LT 2010 install error message

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
380 Views, 2 Replies

AutoDAD LT 2010 install error message

I just purchased a new AutoCAD LT 2010 product. Put the disc in the DVD drive & selected the install product option. It lets me read the documentation, but when I select the install option I get the following message. "you cannot install this product on the current operating system" The computer is new, a Dell Inspiron 580S with an Intel processore core i5 cpu 650 @ 3.20 GHz. It has 8GB ram & an ATI Radeon HD5450 1GB DDR3 graphics card. The operating system in Windows 7 Home Premium & using Internet Explorer 8. Is the software too old for this system or what else can be done to use your product? Joseph Peake
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

are you using the 64 bit dvd?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for the suggestion about the different disks.  I had looked, but missed that one said 32 bit & the other said 64 bit.  I was going to try the 2nd disk when I got a chance but got the suggestion before I got to try.  When the 64 bit disk was used it all loaded fine.  No problems now.  Thanks again.

Joe

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report