Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad Parallels For Mac

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
BSET_MAN
870 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCad Parallels For Mac

Hello, I was wandering if I can download AutoCad MEP 2010 on my Macbook Pro through parallels mac. I know I can download Mac compatible products here, but its not what I want. I go to school and it has to be the same program everyone else is running. So can I download this program on parallels mac?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
BSET_MAN
in reply to: BSET_MAN

PS, We may use Revit next semester, so I was wandering if that is parallels mac compatible as well! 

Thanks

Message 3 of 6
pendean

So what are the MAC specs exactly? that's where it will fail or not, nothing to do with the ability to dual-boot.

Message 4 of 6
ianh568

Can anybody help with parallels + revit (trial version at this point)

Parallels keeps asking me for a windows operating system. Do I need to buy Windows 7 to make this thing work?

Might as well buy a windows lap top. Ouch that hurts.

If I can't get it working I'll go with ARCHICAD (Mac version of course)

IanH

Message 5 of 6
dstudios

I can only tell you that I have been trying to load Autocad 13 on my mac book pro and have not been able to get it to install. I have been running 12 on it for about a year but the installer for 13 keep failing.

Message 6 of 6
BSET_MAN

My specs are great, its a macbook pro with 2.4 ghz and 4gb of ram as well as an i5 processor. My question is.. Would Autocad MEP 2010 be compatible with my mac book pro running on the parallels OS?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report