Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad Mechanical 2013 won't start on XP SP3

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
450 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCad Mechanical 2013 won't start on XP SP3

Hello,
I've just installed ACM'13 on my notebook and I can't open it. When I try to do it, the start window show up, it starts to load components and after that it stuck in "Loading" loop (I guess so, because I have a polish version). Also I can't see any application or proces in Task Manager related with that. There were not problems or errors during instalation. Oh, before that I'd installed only AutoCad 2013 and there was the same problem.
Few weeks ago I had Win7 and it worked perfectly. Any ideas?
Radek

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: 188231

Welcome to the community.  Sounds like a license issue to me. 

You might see if the licensing even exists:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\flexnet\adsk*.data

Delete those and relaunch.

See if this file exists (or an adlm log file with it.) 

C:\Documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Autodesk\ADLM\ProductInformation.pit

You might need to blow it away and reinstall. 

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
emily.xu

I would like to check your startup log file, see if we can get any helpful info.

You can find the log file under C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Adlm\AMECH_PP2013XXXAdlm.log

BTW, what's your OS now?

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 4 of 4
CanBaycan

i want

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report