Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad LT 2012 Reactivation Limit Reached (Error: 11)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
csmith
464 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCad LT 2012 Reactivation Limit Reached (Error: 11)

I guess I'll try this again since I'm getting no response and AutoDesk toll free support doesn't seem able to assist.

I have had numerous problems with AutoCad LT 2012 giving a Reactivation Limit Reached. (Error: 11).

Several times now I have gotten a new activation code from Autodesk Customer Support only to have the same problem a week later.

This is becoming extremely frustrating, wasting a lot of time trying to resolve.

What is a permanent solution to this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: csmith

Have you tried to repair or reinstall the software? Looking through some of the other posts in the Discussion Groups, this error can be caused by altered registry keys and won't resolve itself with a new activation. 

Message 3 of 4
Nina007
in reply to: philip.s

Hello,

I’m experiencing same problem with reactivation of my license for AutoCAD 2012.

Every time I open the application I get message: your license will expire …., Run or Activate; I do the activation the recommended way, I get a message: your activation was successful my drawing opens…, I close the program – re-open it … AND…. here we’re again! Why do I keep on getting the same message if I’ve done the activation a few times until I’ve reached the limit (Error11).

I contacted Autodesk but no response!!!

I’ve 5 days left and I really need to solve it ASAP!

Please help!

Nina

Message 4 of 4
simona.golisciano
in reply to: Nina007

Hello Nina007,

Sorry to hear about your issues. I found the request you sent to the Registration & Activation department. They replied to you on October 3rd. Maybe you did not receive their e-mail. I'll send you the activation details by Private Message.

However, please note that your 3-years Student license for AutoCAD 2012 will expire on October 13th. I advise that you download a more recent version of AutoCAD on Education Community, so that you get a new 3-years Student license.

Simona Golisciano

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report