Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad Inventor 2010 License has expired -Won't reactivate

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
d_raistrick
937 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCad Inventor 2010 License has expired -Won't reactivate

Hello,

My inventor has been working OK and there has been no changes to my PC hardware and suddenly I get:

"Your license has expired, To use your AutoCAD inventor suite 2010 you must re activete it, what would you like to do?"

"Activate - Select this option to submit an activation request or to enter an activation code" Which I select

The I get a screen that shows my serial number with a request code and gives me the option "Get an activation code"

once selected the screen changes and I get error 1 "The serial number you entered is not valid"

Can somebody tell me what I need to do to resolve this problem.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
camilo.lemos
in reply to: d_raistrick

Hi @d_raistrick ,

Please, send me your serial number via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) and I'll look into this for you.

For direct activation and licensing assistance, you can also contact our License Assistance team by clicking on this link and then following the prompts:

Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance.

You will be able to contact the License Assistance Team either via Chat or e-mail.

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report