Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad Civil 3D .rar file won't open

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
georged1959
5087 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCad Civil 3D .rar file won't open

I have tried 3 times to unrar the second part of the 2 part AutoCad Civil 3D download and get an error message that says it could be corrupted etc.(it gets up to around 76% each time before it stops)

Does anyone know how I can unrar this .rar file. The .exe file (part 1 of the download) downloaded fine. I haven't tried to install it yet....I was waiting to be able to unrar the 1st one.  I followed all the instructions for downloading that the site said and they both downloaded fine but I can't get that .rar file to unrar. HELP!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
c__h
in reply to: georged1959

Don't unrar it.

Simply have both files in the same folder, and run the exe. It automatically un-rars it.

Message 3 of 5
georged1959
in reply to: c__h

Thank you, I will do that.

Message 4 of 5
cavemom
in reply to: georged1959

did this work for you? I am having the same problem

Message 5 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: cavemom

It's all self-extracting from the first .exe download.  So long as the other .rar file(s) are in the same location, it will extract without error.  If files are missing, you will receive an alert.  Afterwards run the setup and you'll be fine. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report