Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad Architect 2011 install problems

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jonbrech
218 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCad Architect 2011 install problems

I downloaded AutoCad Architect 2011 and whenever I try to install the product I get the following message.

CRC failed in x86\en-US\ACA\Content\ADT_Base\htmlhelp.cab

Unexpected end of archive

This is followed by a pop up telling me to re-download the lot as the file was corrupt.

Done this 4 times at 1h:30 a shot which is not much fun and with no progress thus far.

I run windows 7 on a 32 bit machine.

Any help much appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: jonbrech

Problems downloading the Autodesk software and/or CRC errors may be avoided by using another web browser, or using the alternate browser download method. You also might have better luck downloading from another computer altogether.  Make sure that you anti-virus is disabled when downloading. 

For more detailed information on this process, please see the following blog post tip here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/downloading-software-browser-download-vs-download...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
cstarks
in reply to: jonbrech

Can someone explain why, when I try to download the 2011 AutoCAD Architecture Student Version, I get a 9-minute YouTude video that interrupts the installation?  The video completely covers the download screen and does not go away after it has finished playing.  It is as if it's blocking the download and I have no way of going around it. 

Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: cstarks

Hi cstarks,

The youtube video should appear after you click on the "Download" button, which will also open a new window to save the .exe file. Which internet browser are you using / I'd reccomend firefox.

EC DOWNLOAD.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report