Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad 2012 Installation hangs at about 5 left of 14

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dave.dyson
285 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCad 2012 Installation hangs at about 5 left of 14

AutoCad 2012 Installation hangs at about 5 left of 14 and then uninstalls what it has installed.  I am installing from disk and have successfully installed on another computer from the same disk.  I have tried following the instructions for completely uninstalling previous versions of AutoCad and installed with the virus scan turned off. I only have about 8GB of space on the hard drive.  Could that be the problem?

Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: dave.dyson

The installation log will tell you why it failed. However if you only have 8GB left, it makes me wonder what other prerequsites you are lacking...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report