Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad 2010 x64 instaling problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Amr.Ibra
557 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCad 2010 x64 instaling problem

Hi , when i try installing AutoCad 2010 it fails to install , and this is the message from the temp text file "Install    AutoCAD 2010    Failed    Installation aborted, Result=1639"

any thoughts ?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Amr.Ibra
Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Amr.Ibra

Also make sure that there are no special characters, quotes, or blanks in the name / company name section of the installer. 

I recommend installing with local admin rights, UAC off, and anti-virus temporarily disabled.  Additionally, do not add any service packs during installation and if you can copy the installation to your hard drive and install locally rather than from physical media. then do so. 

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report