Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD crashes every minute

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
yekaterinos.boris98
250 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD crashes every minute

Hi,

I downloaded the free student version of AutoCAD 2013 with no problems with installation. The problem is the software crashes a minute in no matter what I do (saving, using tools, or just out of random). The error message I get is:

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception at eb6dad66h

This website has no info on this error whatsoever and Google returned zero results.

My only option was to redownload it. I uninstalled everything Autodesk related (programs, plugins, etc). Afterwards I deleted all traces from C:\programdata, C:\users\me\appdata\local and roaming, C:\program files and x64\common files, and the directories where I installed it. After that, I deleted keys from my registry relating to Autodesk and cleaned all temporary files. Then I rebooted.

Cleanly uninstalling, redownloading, and installing two more times still produced the same results: it just keeps crashing with the same error every minute. I even disabled my anti-virus and ran the program as an administrator.

Any help?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi,

besides that you might install the servicepack for AutoCAD 2013 (from >>>here<<<) can you give us your system specs

• operating system + sp
  • memory
  • processor
  • graphiccard
  • antivirus software and version
  • and services running on your system that are not usual

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report