Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD VBA enabler for 2011 x64 & 2010 x64

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
venkatg
4602 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD VBA enabler for 2011 x64 & 2010 x64

I have downloaded VBA Enabler from Autodesk website for 2010 x64, But could not able to install the VBA enabler package. Error message i get " AutoCAD to be installed to get VBA enabler installed " But in my computer AutoCAD has been already installed both 2010 and 2011 versions. Please provide procedure to install VBA Enabler successfully.

Also I have downloaded VBA Enabler for 2011 x64, but many a times I tried to download the file gets downloaded only by 24.8 MB instead 70 mb file. Please upload latest and full version of VBA Enabler to download.

Thanks with regards,

venkat

email : venkataramana.guntur@ge.com

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
hashim.mundol
in reply to: venkatg

hi Venkat

Sorry to hear about the installation issues,

Please try a clean installation of Autocad 2010 or 2011 from the Media and then try to install VBA enabler.

at times if the deployment method used changes the GUID of the product, it causes the VBA installer not to detect the Autocad installation.

you can download packages from here. if you have trouble downloading, please try to disable Antivurus or try from another computer.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=12715668&linkID=9240618

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report