Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2011, when for students?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
hafilip84
1041 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2011, when for students?

Hello,

I've downloaded and installed version 2011 of AutoCAD Structural Detailing. The image was downloaded from Autodesk.com, not from Education site. Now I'd like to register this copy of software, but in my download center there is still version 2010 of AutoCAD SD.

Should I wait for serial number for version 2011, or uninstall it and install version 2010? I'll really need this software again in about 2 weeks.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
hashim.mundol
in reply to: hafilip84

http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=community_faq

point 11

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 6
ldannis

The 2011 version of AutoCAD Structural Detailing is not offered through the Education Community, so in order to receive a serial number you'll need to switch to the 2010 version.

Message 4 of 6
hafilip84
in reply to: ldannis

@larisa.dannis wrote:

The 2011 version of AutoCAD Structural Detailing is not offered through the Education Community, so in order to receive a serial number you'll need to switch to the 2010 version.

Thank you for your reply.

Have you any idea if, and when, version 2011 will be offered through the Education Community?

Message 5 of 6
beckandposh

Can you give the link for download AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2011? Thanks

Message 6 of 6
camilo.lemos
in reply to: beckandposh

Hi beckandposh,

You can download Structural Detailing after registering in the Education Community. However, only versions 2010 and 2012 are available.

Regards,

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report