Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Reinstallation issues

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
306 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD Reinstallation issues

Installation won't ask for disk 2. In result lost some features to autoCAD. is this due to it being a student version?

Had to reinstall after reformating my computer.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

>> In result lost some features to autoCAD

And what features are lost?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Typically in AutoCAD, disc 1 and disc 2 are 32-bit and 64-bit. You won't use both.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

well im still new to auto cad and i dont know what the tools are called but there is one tool that allowed both rotation and robit control and now i have to use sepereate controls to do so. ive noticed that there is a difference in loading new files. basicly have 2 64bit discs and the installation does not ask for the second disk like it did the first time i installed it before i reformated my computer.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report