Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Map 3D 2010 -- 1: 5 2: adlmPITSetProductInformation failed. 3: 26

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
avto
2162 Views, 2 Replies

Recently Autodesk Product Support was asked:
“I have encountered the following error message when installing AutoCAD Map 2010 on the Citrix server.

I have copied the AutoCAD MAP 2010 installation DVD content to a network share and I am running the setup.exe from the network share.”

This is a common question that we would like to get a solution out to a larger audience of users.
The key resolving this issue is to copy the content of AutoCAD MAP 3D 2010 DVD onto the local hard drive of the machine you are installing MAP 3D and run setup.exe from the folder you copied the DVD content.

Avto Chachava, Autodesk Product Support

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jack.jolly
in reply to: avto

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Jack Jolly

CAD Admin

URS - Princeton NJ

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: avto

This solution does not work. All files are on the same physical drive yet still the error remains. Someone please find a solution for it. I am installing Map 3D 2011 in several Dell PCs, all of them have exactly the same configuration and on some, installation and operation flow perfectly and on two of them it simply doesn't get through this error. I've already tried everything and no success at all.

Thanks in advance.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report