Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2014 Flickering Issue

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
323 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2014 Flickering Issue

I am using autocad LT 2014 on HP Z420 (august 2013) with an quadro K2000. My mouse isn't working correctly (slow, jumpy), especialy when I am working in a drawing with some hatches. It is very annoing because often I snap beside lines etc.

I looks like it has to do with the videocard.

The K2000 is qualified by autocad. But I found that in performance tuning (hardware acceleration), Autocad gives the message that the graphics card is unknown, and hardware acceleration is at my own risk.It looks like autocad doesn't recognize the graphics card. Could this be the reason of the problems with my mouse?

I am now searching for more than half a year to solve the problem with the mouse. Is there anyone who can help me?. NB My reseller Cadaccent in the Netherlands refuses to help me any further.

Kind regards Henk Volkers

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

A Google search found this as a first listing for me, no need to qwait for a reseller or anyone else: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-lt/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Perf...

And there is a very long discussion about it with other tips in the LT forum. Explore it http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-LT-General/bd-p/43
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Sorry I dont know why my question came in the flickering topic. I am following the flickering issue too, because I had to solve that too. But this new question should be a new thread. I realy am confused in the site to get to the right topic / thread. Henk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report