Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2012 installation on Desktop and Laptop for single user user

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
technaut
835 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD LT 2012 installation on Desktop and Laptop for single user user

I understand that AutoCAD LT 2012 can be installed on a desktop and laptop if they are for the sole use of a individual user and nobody else.

The documentation located so far refers to installing on both machines and then exporting/importing the licenses backward and forwards between the computers as required with the occassional issue.

I would like to avoid this scenario and assume that if nobody else uses the computers it would be acceptable to install on both machines? If so, what would I need to do to avoid the inconvenience of exporting/importing licenses each time?

I hope to hear from you very soon

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: technaut

Activate your desktop.  Activate your laptop.  Done. 

The EULA explains this in detail.  You can do so without issue.  Good luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report