Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2012 Product Key Error

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
keithcarter1950
748 Views, 6 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2012 Product Key Error

I am experiencing problems loading my copy of ADADLT 2012 onto my rebuilt computer.  The original copy was installed on my laptop which was running on Windows XP.  This has since been rebuilt to run on 64bit Windows 7.  During the installation it accepts both serial no. & Product Key as being correct and appears to install correctly. However, when running for first time it asks for the Serial No & Product Key. This time it accepts the Serial No. as OK but puts a red cross against the Product Key (057D1).  We have completely uninstalled (following the AutoDesk guide) completely re-installed a couple of times.  Is there something within the license that required activating or resetting?  If not what else could it be

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
philip.s
in reply to: keithcarter1950

Hello Keith,

Can you please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with a screen shot of the error (displaying the licensing information + the product name) and your product request code so that I can investigate accordingly.

Message 3 of 7
keithcarter1950
in reply to: philip.s

I have sent 2 messages to private mail, have you received them?

Message 4 of 7

Hi Keith, 

Would it be possible for you to forward your private messages to me as Philip is not in the office at the moment?

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 7

I have sent private message please advise asap

Message 6 of 7

Hi Keith, 

I have not received your private message, please click here and then on "Send this User a Private Message". Please note that there are two users with my name, you should select the one with my picture showing and also a higher number of posts displayed.

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Message 7 of 7

I've sent it again

thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report