Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2011 activation failed

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
starchandran
447 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2011 activation failed

Hi,

I have my License version Autocad2011 LT with serial no and Product key. After formatted my PC i installed acad but its not getting activated.i followed all the steps properly.

Anybody can give solution to my problem ??

Regards,

Chandran

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi starchandran,

What is the error message encountered? Do send a screenshot (please remove any Serial Number information on the screenshot) so I can further check on it 

You can also click here for more details and some troubleshooting steps on Product Activation. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 4

HI,

PLEASE FIND THE ATTACHED SCREEN SHOT OF AUTOCAD LT 2011 PROCESSING ERROR.

REGARDS,

CHANDRAN.M

Message 4 of 4

Hello Chandran,
Please do the following:

1. Rename the following file by adding a .bak extension at the end of the filename.

Windows XP    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet\adskflex_*_tsf.data
   Vista/Windows 7
   C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet\adskflex_*_tsf.data

This file contains all activations for all 2010 and newer Autodesk products.  You will need to re-register all your products if this file is renamed/deleted.

2. Restart AutoCAD and it will automatically re-register via Register Today and it will start up as expected.   A new adskflex_*_tsf.data file will be created when you re-register your product.

Let me know if the above steps helps to resolve the activation issue.

Byron M.
Installation and Licensing

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report