Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[AutoCAD LT 2011] Serial Number is invalid (Error 1)

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ITC-Halle
455 Views, 4 Replies

[AutoCAD LT 2011] Serial Number is invalid (Error 1)

Hello,

when i try to export my license i get the error 1: Serial is invalid.

So i asked the support chat (30 minutes waiting), who told me its enough to deinstall the program from the old pc and install the software on the new pc with the old serial.

But certainly this doesnt work --> Serial is invalid.

I asked the support chat again (45min waiting).

This time the chat staff gave me an activation code for the installation, but only 10x 4 Letters, i need 16x 4 Letters.

After this i should send a screenshot with the activation form as answer to the blank support mail i got from the chat staff.

And after this i got the following answer:

Since your are not under subscription, we cannot escalate you to technical support, we recommend you to visit the forums in www.autodesk.com and there you can get more help from others Autodesk Agents.

Can somebody finally help me?

It cant be no one is able to help me with this problem. Smiley Frustrated

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
camilo.lemos
in reply to: ITC-Halle

Hi @ITC-Halle  and welcome to the Community!

I've removed the attachment from your message as it showed your full activation information. Please, do not post your product's serial number in public forums and websites such as this one. 

You can go ahead and activate the product even if only 10 of the 16 boxes are filled. All you need to do is, after entering the activation code, click in the last box filled with code (the 10th in your case) and then click Next. The product should activate.

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 5
ITC-Halle

Hello!

I tried the solution you gave me, but i get an error message (see the attachment).
I double checked the code.

Mit freundlichen Gr??en
Arved Fr?hlich
Techniker im Endger?teservice
Team IT-Infrastruktur

Telefon (0345) 5 81 - 44 40
Fax (0345) 5 81 - 17 17
Mail to: arved.froehlich@itc-halle.de
http://www.itc-halle.de

IT-Consult Halle GmbH, Sitz: Halle (Saale). Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Stendal HRB-Nr. 212984. Ust-Ident-Nr.: DE 209 282 544. Gesch?ftsf?hrung: Axel von der Heyde, J?rg Siebenh?ner.
Message 4 of 5
camilo.lemos

Hi @ITC-Halle 

I'm not able to see an attachment with an error message. Could you please post it again? Please, make sure the serial number is not visible.

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 5
ITC-Halle

Hello,

i have uploaded a screenshot: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3699/87dobi3x_png.htm (I have the SN deleted)

Mit freundlichen Gr??en
Arved Fr?hlich
Techniker im Endger?teservice
Team IT-Infrastruktur

Telefon (0345) 5 81 - 44 40
Fax (0345) 5 81 - 17 17
Mail to: arved.froehlich@itc-halle.de
http://www.itc-halle.de

IT-Consult Halle GmbH, Sitz: Halle (Saale). Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Stendal HRB-Nr. 212984. Ust-Ident-Nr.: DE 209 282 544. Gesch?ftsf?hrung: Axel von der Heyde, J?rg Siebenh?ner.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report