Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2011 - Error reference: 41

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
guest_infom
7783 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2011 - Error reference: 41

Licence Import Confirmation came out Error reference: 41 when I try to import license from Autodesk.

Previously install to another notebook but something happen then need to format, so everything is uninstalled!

Never do any import/export license.

Now not using another notebook and install AutoCAD LT 2011 using same license.

But to activate, can I using previous activate code? OR can I activate again?

What happen to my license then?

Anyone can help and explain?

Really appreciate & thanks

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
emily.xu
in reply to: guest_infom

You need export your standalone license to Autodesk server before reformat your machine, and then import.

If you have some problem during the process and license lost, it would be better to reactive your program then.You can connect internet and active automatically or contact your reseller or our businees center to help you.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 3 of 5
guest_infom
in reply to: emily.xu

Thanks Ms Emily Xu,

Meaning I need to reactive my program. To reactive, just click the button 'Active' correct? Meaning I will get activation code one more time?

Thanks in advance.

Message 4 of 5
emily.xu
in reply to: guest_infom

Yes, if you connect the internet, just click active, then you will finish the process automatically.and you can reactive your product in the case of system crash, reformat your machine or lost your license by accident.

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 5 of 5
david.paskman
in reply to: emily.xu

In installed Composite Design 2014 according to instructions and it won't start due to a licensing error.  It was installed on Windows 8.1

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report