Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2009 installer

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
cybrideau
825 Views, 11 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2009 installer

I need the AutoCAD LT 2009 32-bit Installer as a user received a new PC and we are missing install files.

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
camilo.lemos
in reply to: cybrideau

Hi cybrideau, welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Here's the requested link:

AutoCAD 2009 32-bit

Please, keep the install files at hand for future re-installations.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 12
cybrideau
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thanks, but unfortunately the link points to the 64bit version download.

Is there any link for the 32bit version?
Message 4 of 12
jessica.t

Hi @cybrideau,

Sorry about that, here is the AutoCAD LT 2009 32-bit version.

*This link will expire in 30 days from when it was posted. If any other users need a previous version download that is not available through the Virtual Agent, please create a new post or contact the customer service team. Note: Not all previous version products are available.

If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 12
cybrideau
in reply to: jessica.t

That worked.

Thanks a lot!

Message 6 of 12
jessica.t

You're welcome! Smiley Happy

Jessica Thrasher
Message 7 of 12
johnvickers

Hi Camilio

re boring back story of windows 10 upgrades and stable version of LT2009 going down.

i was all set up to upgrade both pc and my laptop to windows 10 but only just read the possible compatibility issues with Acad so stopped. i have set up my laptop to windows 10 and will subscribe to the latest LT and test before following with my pc........

in all the cleaning up of the automatic downloads from Microsoft my previously stable version of LT2009 has corrupted. i have reverted my operating system back in time a month when Acad worked.

I am very nervous that I will lose a stable version of Acad LT. I have a licence but can’t find all the reinstall disks, can you point me to a 64bit version I can download?

Hugely appreciate your help.

Best

Message 8 of 12
camilo.lemos
in reply to: johnvickers

Hi @johnvickers and thank you for your question!

Please note that the 2009 version of our products is not supported on Windows 10 and, as an older and unsupported version, it is not being considered for support on this OS. More information here. For the moment, we recommend running AutoCAD LT, as well as any other Autodesk product, on a supported Operating System.

As for the download link, your best bet is to contact our customer service crew as they may be able to help you obtain this link.

You can contact the customer service team by clicking on this link. Once the page fully loads, you'll be able to contact the team via a support form or via chat if agents are available.

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 9 of 12
johnvickers

thanks camilo

very quick response

i have been waiting to get on a chat room as you suggested....they are very slow.

i will keep trying

best 

Message 10 of 12
chen1jamestan

Hi,

i know its a little late, but i have the box and liscence key too.

the link when clicked showed this, An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #50.9c174b17.1455887150.f64993cc

Thanks

Message 11 of 12

@chen1jamestan

Are you trying to install/activate AutoCAD LT 2009 too, or something else?   Please give us details of what you trying to do.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 12 of 12

Hi! yes i am, i have the box and the license but i lost the cd, whenever i try to open my current version it says that ' "The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect". I tried downloading the microsoft C++ visual 2005 and the redistributable package but iot still doesnt work.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report