Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2009 32bit upgrade to LT 2011 64bit

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1238 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2009 32bit upgrade to LT 2011 64bit

I have been running AutoCAD LT 2009 on an XP (32bit) machine that I would like to retire. I recently purchased a new machine with Windows 7 (64bit). I gather from other posts that a 64 bit version of 2009LT exists, however, when I originally installed LT2009 on the old machine, I downloaded it from autodesk and so do not have the disk (that contains the 64bit version). At the time of install, I saved the exe file for the 32 bit version but that will not install on the new 64bit machines. I currently have no way of utilizing our 2009LT license on the new machine - even to purchase an upgrade.

Is there a way for us to purchase an upgrade to LT 2011 (64 bit) and get the new machine operational or am I stuck having to purchase a full license at 64bit?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

all you need is a vaild serial number to upgrade your going to have to talk to a local reseller to upgrade

no one separates the 2 products both the 32 bit and 64 bit program are in the same box

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello,

you can also try this if you didn't want to upgrade.

http://autodeskdocandmedia.com/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report