Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

AutoCAD L2011 not booting after windows update or other

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
262 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD L2011 not booting after windows update or other

Hi

I have used AutoCAD Lt 2011 on my laptop for the last 6 months. In general it works fine, but every now and then after a windows update or using large files, upon restarting the computer, AutoCAd it will no longer boot up and freeze with the grey background screen. It has become highly frustrating and is causes loss of earnings as the program will be offline for a day or two. Suddenly after numerous restarts and attempting to open files in all manner of ways, it will suddenly start working again.

I have tried researching as much as possible this and tried all different solutions but nothing is working.

Is this a common problem and how can it be fixed?

I run Windows 7, 64 bit and I last had an update on the 20 Feb 2012. After that day Autocad didnt start working again until the next day. And now today it wont open.

Any advice would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

System restore to when it worked and block the updates that are causing problems.  That'd be my recommendation.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report