Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Installation Error

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Ritchie
1856 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD Installation Error

I have tried on several occasions to download and install AutoCAD 2013 but without sucess.

I have downloaded using both Firefox and IE but both have the same result.

The file I have selected for download is 'AutoCAD English 2013 Win 32' (filesize 2.66GB) and I am using the browser download because the Download Manager doesn't work (probably blocked by our Proxy Server).

The file seems to download ok and then it comes to the installation procedure. At the very end of the install I receive an error message which happens every time and can be seen in the attachment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Knoxy

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: Ritchie

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Test/How-to-take-a-screen-capture-and-upload-it/m-p/3467392

Please attach your installation log file. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
Ritchie
in reply to: TravisNave

I have done a search of the C: drive but cannot find the Installation Log File.

I haven't got as far as the install, just to the extraction stage, which is where I get the error which is seen in the 'Failed Install' attachment.

Message 4 of 5
TravisNave

Problems downloading the Autodesk software and/or CRC errors may be avoided by using another web browser, or using the alternate browser download method.

For more detailed information on this process, please see the following blog post tip here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/downloading-software-browser-download-vs-download...

You might also consider downloading the trial version and activating it.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
britta.t

i got the same problem, unfortunately...
Smiley Frustrated

autocad14 on windows8

thanks in advance!!

britta

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report