Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Download keeps throwing Javascript error. FRUSTRATED!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ANorville
443 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD Download keeps throwing Javascript error. FRUSTRATED!!!

I have tried all three main browsers on two different computers and although I'm signed into the education software page for AutoCAD at http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/autocad, it continues to say "Create EDU Comm account" on a blue button on the first step.  Mind you, I'm already logged in.  When I click that button, the modal form pops up and says, "The Education Community has just a few more questions for you...." I then complete the form and select all three checkboxes at the bottom, but it then says saving and then just returns the "Finish" button again with no additional communication.

Here is the error I'm seeing in the web console when I click "Finish":

POST http://www.autodesk.com/services/adsk/c/oxygen/tooledu.do/form [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 787ms]
not well-formed form:1
TypeError: document.getElementById(...) is null clientlibs.min.js:89

Very frustrated at this point!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: ANorville

If you are just looking for a product download you should be able to find it at the Autodesk Customer Service Virtual Agent:
•In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, remove pop-up blockers and allow access to all *autodesk.com sites.
•In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, delete cookies, temporary internet files, and history.
1. Turn off your personal firewall or VPN, if you use one.
2. Disable UAC
3. Close and reopen your preferred browser.
4. Go to http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...
5. Select the choice "Download Links".
6. Select your product, then variant, then version as applicable.
7. You should now be presented with the choice to download your software.

Message 3 of 4
ANorville
in reply to: pendean

I have made many attempts to download and I know that I am to get an email in this email, however, it has never came. I tried another way with another email and it sent over a code. Well, of coarse since its not a school email. It is not verifying.

I am a current student and I need this for my class that has already begun.

Here is the serial #: 900-47766439

Product key: 001D1

I am not sure why I never got an email to this account. If you could please either resend an email to I can download the program without any errors or just fix me I would so appreciate it.

Thank you,

April Norville

?
Message 4 of 4
ANorville
in reply to: ANorville

No, I still cannot download the program.  I have the license code and all and it will not let me install.  I am using the trial and I am worried about when my 21 days are over what is going to happen. PLEASE Help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report