Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2014 setup not responding

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
119104g
333 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD 2014 setup not responding

I've recently had to copy the install folder for AutoCAD 2014 from my university's P: drive to my desktop and install it for a class. But when I try to run the setup file, nothing pops up and nothing happens.

Originally when I was trying to run the setup file, it was giving me an error that my computer was missing the litehtml.dll file from my computer. So I found a download for it on this website and downloaded and put it in my SysWOW64 folder. This is when nothing started happening. I've tried putting the file in System32 too, and in both, but nothing happens. 

Any suggestions to fix this? I'm running Windows 8 64-bit. A friend of mine who also runs Windows 8 64-bit had no problems downloading the program the same way I was trying to.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
avto
in reply to: 119104g

Hello, and welcome to the forums.

I would suggest using our Virtual Agent to download ACAD 2014 and try installed ACAD 2014 from new download.

1.Go to http://www.autodesk.com
2.At the bottom of the page, beneath Help and Support, click Customer Service.
3.Click the Ask button.
4.In the Virtual Agent window, click Downloading and Installation.
5.Click Software Download links.
6.Click "I need to redownload my product."
7.Click on AutoCAD Products.
8.Select AutoCAD.

Regards,

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report