Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2014 for Mac (student version) Product Registration & Activation problem

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
2347 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCAD 2014 for Mac (student version) Product Registration & Activation problem

I received the official letter titled "Getting started with your Autodesk software" from the Autodesk Education Community account saying:

Activate your 3-year student version license for Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 for Mac - MAC OSX - EN.
Serial number: 900-xxxxxxxx
Product key: 777F1

But during the Product Registration & Activation process using recommended "Connect now and activate!", it always says "The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)"

If I choose to request an activation code by visiting <https://register.autodesk.com> the serial number I enter will turn out to be identified as Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012, which I already downloaded many years ago.

Can someone help me resolve this issue? Many thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Santi96151
in reply to: Anonymous

I have the exact same problem, I don't know what to do. It makes no sense!!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

i have the same problem,please someone help me out on how to fix this issue

Message 4 of 6
lynn_zhang

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Sorry that you're having trouble with the student license. The current workaround is to create a new Education Community account using a different e-mail address and AutodeskID. Then try the download and installation again. Let us know if it works!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: lynn_zhang

I have given up trying long ago. Since I am a teacher, I now use a valid lab license from our school and therefore have no intention to go through the trouble again. Thank you very much.

Message 6 of 6
sid.patel.76

i did not get the mail of activation key and code,,,,what shold i do?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report