Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2014 Installation Issues

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
263 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD 2014 Installation Issues

I have tried multiple times to install AutoCAD 2014 on my computer with Windows 7 and keep getting an error message that it can not locate the .msi file.  We have disabled our anti-virus software and that didn't help.  Is anyone else having the same issue and found a work around? The only thing I can think is there is some sort of Windows 7 issue because I have successfully loaded AutoCAD 2014 on PCs that have Windows 8. Any help would be great, Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

What's your installation media?  USB stick, DVD, remote install...?  I suppose you could try copying all the files to your hard-drive and attempting the install from there.  It sounds like a hardware or time-out issue?  Perhaps even corrupt media?

Good Luck!

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

DVD media, I am starting to thionk it is some type of Windows 7 issue because I am successfully loaded it onto a computer with Windows 8. I currently have AutoCAD 2012 loaded on this computer but for some reason AutoCAD 2014 won't load.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report