Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2013 Full silent install

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
TDGO
2747 Views, 0 Replies

AutoCAD 2013 Full silent install

Our business purchased AutoCAD 2013 Full and needs to get it installed on multiple machines. They have asked that it be installed in trial mode and the users can enter the product code/license when they get one.

While installing via the GUI, I have the option to install in Trial Mopde. However, I cannot get it to install silently this way, which is how it will need to be installed as we'll use Zenworks to push it to many user machines.

I recieve a message telling me 'Setup is unable to validate your serial number or product key. Please run setup again using the command line, with the following syntax.'

I used the syntax listed, trying differnt variations of the switches. I have also looked on the web for a resoultion, none seem to work. Looks like others have run into this very issue.

So, can AutoCAD be installed silently in trial mode? if so, what switches do I need to use?

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report