Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2013 'Error Report' after installation (Unable to run software)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
vincentfreeman
3046 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD 2013 'Error Report' after installation (Unable to run software)

After installing AutoCAD 2013, along with Inventor Fusion and Design Review, I cannot load the software. The first time I installed it, it was able to run, with the screen opening, indicating if I wanted to try it or activate it, along with an error report message, which I send the report or close. After restarting, I now only get the error report message. As for Inventor Fusion and Design Review, as it is about to begin loading, it crashes. I uninstalled the program after a few trial and error sessions and the problem still remains. I have downloaded the software for my operating system.

Do I have to remove registry information to start the installation from scratch? If so, can anyone direct me to the exact location in the registry, as I do not want to delete vital data.

I know that report details from the error report form will give you more information as to what may be causing the issue, but if anyone can assist me without it, through their own experience or expertise, please do so, as I would rather not attempt to install it again.

Computer Specs:
Intel i5-2500k
16GB DDR3 RAM
1TB 7200RPM HD
Nvidia 560ti
Windows 7 (64 Bit) Ultimate Edition
AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2012 (Added the exception on firewall)

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jeanma27
in reply to: vincentfreeman

Same issue here ( Student license ) 

Toshiba Satellite L755

Intel Core i3-2330M CPU @2.20GHz

4gb RAM DDR3

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit OS

Intel HD Graphics with 64 MB - 1696 MB dynamically allocated shared memory 

640GB 5400RPM Hard Drive

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report