Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2012LT Tries to start then at flash screen shuts down

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
s.hackworth
884 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD 2012LT Tries to start then at flash screen shuts down

I installed 2012LT on a HP4430s with Win7 64bit, 4GB memory, Intel CORE i3-2310M CPU @ 2.10GHz & Intel HD Graphics Family Video Card. Started and ran fine for about 2 weeks, then I got a blue screen and have not been able to get it to run since. I have uninstalled (complete including registry); repair; reinstalling in safe mode; removing FLEXnet file; resetting AutoCAD 2012LT settings to default and the same thing happens when I start the program, it appears to load then as it should flash to full screen it does for less than a second then shuts down. Does anyone else have this problem or know of a fix for it? I started with AutoCAD Lt 15 years ago and have upgraded every couple of versions and have never had this kind of problem. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Charles_Shade
in reply to: s.hackworth

Any Norton products on the system?

Message 3 of 4
TravisNave

Did you delete your ProductInfomation.pit file as well?  Probably a corrupted license. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
emily.xu

Could you please find and upload the startup log file with .log extension located in folder C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\AdLM for research?

Emily Xu
Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report