Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2012 license error

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
cb-usc
590 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD 2012 license error

hello:

AutoCAD 2012 clients are getting errors connecting to the license server.  I am looking at the license file and all I see is   85948BDSADV_2013_0F.

Question, Can AutoCAD 2012 still pull licenses, or there need to be 85788BDSADV_2012_0F somewhere in the license file?

Thanks,
Chris

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: cb-usc

If you don't have a Subscription licence that lists the other versions, then no it will not run 2012. Check your Subscription status then obtain a new LIC file when you get that resolved. Subscription will allow you to run previous versions.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Ren.Torres
in reply to: cb-usc

Hi Chris!

Travis is right, you might not have support for the previous version(s).  You can send me the product serial number in a private message (click on my Ren.Torres profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message), so I check if you have an active subscrption.

Renamel Torres

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report