Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2011 Licensing issue

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
GeethaG
380 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD 2011 Licensing issue

Hi, I was trying to run execute Autodesk 2011 silently , We use network license and I used the below command for execution. 

Setup.exe /t /qb /Language en-US /c ACAD: INSTALLDIR="C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2011" ACADSERIALPREFIX=xxx ACADSERIALNUMBER=xxxxxxxx ADLM_PRODKEY=xxxxx ACADFIRSTNAME="A" ACADLASTNAME="User" ACADORGANIZATION="Users Corporation" InstallLevel=5

I have given the correct serial number and product key but I still get an error saying "Setup is unable to validate your Serial number or Product key during command-line install"

Please provide solution  for this issue.

Thanks,
Geetha.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hello GeethaG,

The command line you are using is for a stand-alone license. You mentioned that you have a Network License, so you need to use a command line for a Network type license. You can use this as an example:

"D:\setup.exe" /t /qb /Language en-US /c ACAD: INSTALLDIR="C:\Program Files\AutoCAD 2010 en-US\" ACADSERIALPREFIX=123ACADSERIALNUMBER=12345678ADLM_​PRODKEY=ABCDE ACADFIRSTNAME="My First Name" ACADLASTNAME="My Last Name" ACADORGANIZATION="Organization" InstallLevel=5   ACADSTANDALONENETWORKTYPE="3" ACADLICENSESERVERTYPE="Single Server License" ACADLICENSETYPE="Network License" ACADSERVERPATH="myFlexNetServer 000000000000"  

Hope this helps.

Timmy De Austria
Product Support | Up and Ready Blog | If my reply was helpful, please Kudo or Accept as Solution. 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report