Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2010 LT can't import license using License Transfert Utility

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Ambiocomp1
433 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD 2010 LT can't import license using License Transfert Utility

Hi!

I have a 5 pack AutoCAD LT 2010 (stand alone licenses), and I wanted to transfer my licenses to my new computers, but when I tried to run the LTU in the old computers to export the licenses the utility sent "Export request failed" message including the nex text:

The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again (1)

Click the "Try Again" link to resubmit the request

Error reference: 1

The AutoCAD Lt 2010 sofware installed in my old computer works perfectly. They were activated by the activation codes that Autodesk sent me by email, but just can't export the licenses. Theres no problem whith the internet conection and every thing seems to work well.  We had just bought 5 new Autocad 2015 (full version and mantainance subscpription that has been activated) that we hope to get from the reseller this week in order to update the new computers, but I understand that we need to transfer our old LT 2010 licenses to our new  computers. I used the support form and create a new case in the subscription mantainace account, but no answer yet, and I have seen that people in the forum have been response in shorter period of time.

I don´t know if these problem is solved, I'll have a similar issue when trying to import my licenses into my new computers.

Thanks for your help!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: Ambiocomp1

Once you upgrade you lose the ability to reauthorize older software.
If you are truly on subscription as you claim then
You need to grab the older version and serial numbers from your subscription download page instead.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report