Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2006 - English installation is aborted

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
adsiddiqui
4156 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCAD 2006 - English installation is aborted

Hi
When i install AutoCAD 2006 the .net frame stated installing and after that the error message came saying that AutoCAD 2006 - English installation is aborted. Please check "C:\Document~1\ADLM~1.IMC\LOCALS~1\Temp\AutoCAD 2006 Setup.log" for details.
This message comes in 2 PC where Mechanical Desktop 2005 installed. Please any one help me in this regards

AD
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: adsiddiqui

You might need to use the .NET Framework Clean-up tool to remove your Framework. Then install AutoCAD. I'd also recommend putting on .NET 3.5 SP1 afterwards.

You can download the tool from Microsoft or try searching for my post about it in this forum. Good luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
adsiddiqui

Hi

thnaks fro reply but i need your help

AutoCAD English Problem not solve after .NET fram work remove tool. i insstall this tool abd clean .NET framework complete files and then i install AutoCAD 2006 but same problem "ENglish Installation is aborted" so What can i do. Please solve my Problem,

Regards AD Siddiqui 

AD
Message 4 of 6
TravisNave

Post the setup log listed in that error path.  Please zip it.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6
ammadaziz84

i have same problem in my pc plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me plzzzzzzz

Message 6 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: ammadaziz84

@ammadaziz84 wrote:

i have same problem in my pc plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me plzzzzzzz

Welcome to the forum. 

You have to include screencaps and log files and a description of your system for us to properly help you.

Autodesk Forums:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report