Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2002 verification issues

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
edmaier2002
344 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD 2002 verification issues

I have a CD of AutoCAD 2002 that I have been using on an older computer. I replaced the computer and want to load it. During installation it will not accept the serial number nor the CDkey. Please help!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi Edward,

Please send your Serial Number to me via Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) so I can check and verify on my end. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 4

Hi Joane,
?
The CD that I have states: Serial No: XXX-XXXXXXXX
?
I was the CAD supervisor for National Semiconductor who originally purchased this product. When I upgraded as new versions became available we kept the old CD's. When we purchased AutoCAD LT 2010 management gave me and one of the other engineers the 2002 versions.
?
I've been using it on my home computer ever since with no problems. As I stated previously I purchased a new computer and want to reload it on that unit. They also gave me the newer version but the company who acquired National through a purchase acquisition wanted it for another site of theirs so I had to remove it from my system.
?
Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated.
?
Sincere;y,
?
Edward Maier

Message 4 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: edmaier2002

Hi Edward,

I've edited your message and erased the serial number from the text. For future reference, please avoid posting your products' serial numbers on public forums such as this one.

I have checked the serial number on our system and it looks fine. I'm not sure why your program is saying it's invalid. This serial number is being used to activate the 2002 version, correct?

I would suggest contacting our Licensing and Activations team directly about this issue.

You can find them here. Click on I Still Need Help and then on Contact Us and you'll reach the team.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report