Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autdesk Education Master Suite 2013 issuing license

21 REPLIES 21
Message 1 of 22
badrinath
857 Views, 21 Replies

Autdesk Education Master Suite 2013 issuing license

Single license file License Manager service as a single-server-model.

Checking license takes approximately 5 min in one site and some sites it takes 8 mins & issues the license

Pl. find the below detailed scenario

Server Specs: Windows server 2008 R2, 64 Bit OS,32 GB

Product is Education master suite 2013  licenses & the server configuration is through single server

The license server is in different sub net , but the connecting between the sever and the client is good , we tried pinging – this is fine and response is good

tried telnet - it is communicating to the ports 2080  & other recommended ports.

we have set the environmental variables FLEXLM_TIMEOUT to 100000000 & also ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE pointing to the server

After all the above setting it takes 5 min in one site and some sites it takes 8 mins.

please adive any solution will be greatful to you.

21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22
badrinath
in reply to: TravisNave

Hi thank you for all the suggestions.
I have tried all options , AutoCAD 2013 from the Education Master Suite takes time to open around 4-5 minutes , but other products in Master Suite takes around 1 minute.
pl advise.
Message 22 of 22
TravisNave
in reply to: badrinath

Right click the icon, choose enable/disable digital signature icons.  Uncheck the box.  Reboot.  See if that makes any difference.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report