Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AuoCAD Inventor LT Suite Demo Download Broken.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
JLeeSaxon
373 Views, 4 Replies

AuoCAD Inventor LT Suite Demo Download Broken.

Attempting to download the file gives "SSL Error 1" attached below. Clicking "continue anyway," downloading the installer, and attempting to run it gives "SSL Error 2" below. This is not an issue with security settings or computer because I am able to download various other Autodesk demos.

Can we get the webmaster on this, please? I can't buy software this expensive without testing it.

Lee Saxon
Ellis Photographic Design
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: JLeeSaxon

try download from here:

http://autodesk.creativevirtual.com/autodesk/bot.htm?isJSEnabled=1&sitecontext=FRONTDESK
downloading and installation>software Download links>i need to redownload my product>Inventor Products>Inventor lt suite

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
MetalBlade
in reply to: DarrenP

ANOTHER BROKEN LINK(s):  please fix!:

Files for:
" AutoCAD SUITE Ultimate - 2015": missing, i.e. error: "file not found".
I only care for 64bit, but also broken is 32bit (if anyone cares).
Note:  versions of 2014 down to 2010 are there, so are 2015 (including 2015) down to 2010 of Inventor Suite's, but 2015 Autocad Suite Ultimate is BROKEN.

Virtual Agent (you get there from Adesk's homepage --> Support/Downlaods --> "how to.." --> Virtual Agent.

==========

P.S.  PLEASE do NOT suggest to me to go other routes, like that lame Akamai D/L Manager from products webpage -->trial, subscription, etc.  I am not an amateur or born in the past 25 years, thus I only accept own-controlled "normal" downloads i.e. download a stand-alone installer, etc. as computer knowledgeable people been doing for decades.  Don't sned me to Clouds & other iNonsense, or clever ways to disguise forced installations for computer iDIOTS.  The installation should be offline, user-manageable, and if too many peopel today need assitance i tell you're NOT hard-core engineers.

Just fix the link in the "NORMAL" download i.e. at Virtual Agen, stand-alone/offlien installers.

Fact that Akamai or whatever Cloud fadbuss convoluted methods of donloading work, doesn't negate the fact your weblink is broken in VIrtual Agent.... where we, powerusers & computer knowledgeable engineers go, instead of Product Page -->trial.

P.P.S.  You don't even make possible to download with user's own (SUPERIOR) & Generic D/L manager, like FDM (Free Download Manager. dot ORG [not .dot COM !!), and your Akamai is taylored for just Autodesk, makes as much asense to use as a special shirt on Thursdays ONLY.

Message 4 of 5

Hi @MetalBlade, 

I'm making an assumption that Product you're referring to is AutoCAD Design Suite. If so, the broken link has been reported for fixing.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 5 of 5

Tobe exact:

AutoCAD - Design Suite - Ultimate - 2015

At least 64bit I care for, but also seems 32bit

Note:

NOT tobe confused with AutoCAD standalone, or "LT" edition, or any other flavor.

Although I posted (today) under a somewhat wrong subject of "AutoCAD Inventor LT" - because no time to comb thru piles of Forums, just ended up here thru Google, so I posted here, sorry!

But you get the idea:

"Acad Suite Ultimate 2015"... not LT, not 2014 Suite Ultimate, not 2015 Suite Standard or Premium, not stand-alone/single-point Acad.  It's bad luck that one actually needed - 2015 Suite Ultimate, it is THAT one broken.

Wish it was 2014 or Suite Premium, or whatever else broken instead, not 2015 Ultimate !

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report